Delaware Medicaid is a health care program for the people with low income, elderly, blind and disabled unable to pay for their medical needs.
Eligibility for Delaware Medicaid
- You must live in Delaware.
- Citizen of US for five years.
- You must meet the age related and income related requirements.
- Medical certificate for pregnant women.
Delaware Medicaid covers
Medicaid helps to pay for services like
- Doctor?s visits
- Hospital bills
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Nursing home care
- Medical equipments
- Medicare premiums
- Mental Health care
Income eligibility criteria for Delaware Medicaid
Medicaid verifies the income of the insurer before enrolling into Medicaid.
Some types are
- Wages and tips
- Dividends and interest
- Social Security
- Child support or alimony payments
- Pensions or Retirements
- Veterans Benefits