Delaware Medicare insurance is the health care insurance for the following
- People 65 or older
- People under 65 with disabilities
- People of any age with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
Delaware Medicare Insurance consists of four parts-Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D.
|Medicare Part A
|Medicare Part B
|Medicare Part C
|Medicare Part D
If you want assistance for deciding Medicare
- You can visit the website www.medicare.gov where you can compare and know about Medicare plans.
- Call your SHIP(State Health insurance Assistance Program) 1-800-336-9500
SHIP helps you in
- Deciding a Medicare Plan suitable for your needs
- Solving questions about Medicare bills
- Complaints about Medicare Bills and agents
- Information about payment denials or appeals
- Choosing Medigap or long term insurance
- Any information about rules and regulations of Medicare, Medicare Supplement insurance policy, Advantage plans, etc